FULL BAG FITTING
A full custom fitting will begin our PGA Professional looking at how your existing set is made up. The in-depth full bag golf swing analysis helps us to identify the cause of any performance-related issues that you may have. This will also help us to highlight any inconsistencies throughout the bag and what your clubs are likely to promote in their static state. We also carefully assess contributing factors such as injury or physical limitations and how your clubs may be affecting your performance in this respect.
This is then followed by capturing dynamic data using our TrackMan 4 Launch Monitor during the full bag golf swing analysis with your existing irons, woods and hybrids to confirm any areas where there may be performance deficiencies.
Utilising interchangeable head and shaft technology, this allows us to test any of the current head models with any shaft combination which will highlight the ideal loft and shaft type. By discussing your preferences on aesthetics and feel, we are able to select head models during the full bag custom fitting that will fine-tune your ball flight.
By testing different equipment combinations based on our very in-depth independent product knowledge of head and shaft designs, we will find remedial solutions to fine-tune, reshaft your existing club heads or recommend you superior performing clubs from the leading brands.
Our aim of the full bag golf swing analysis is to ensure that every area of your bag performs consistently provide you with the ability to make confident shot making decisions and peace of mind, in the knowledge that not only is there nothing more suited to your game but your equipment will not let you down when it matters.
DURING YOUR CUSTOM FITTING SESSION WE:
- Begin with a conversation on what you the golfer would like
- Record your ball flight data while you hit balls with your current clubs
- Record your ball flight data while you hit balls various custom fitting clubs available; Mizuno / PING / Callaway/ Taylormade
- Compare the results between your clubs and our recommendations and see if there is a performance gain to making an equipment change
- Discuss your results and offer our opinion on how we feel you might wish to proceed
- We use Trackman 4 technology throughout all of our Custom Fitting Sessions to simulating playing conditions as much as possible
- We will send you your club specification recommendations via email, after your session
- Where requested, we can offer you a price – should you wish to purchase your clubs with us
- We will not advise you to purchase any equipment in the absence of obvious benefits to your game
- Full after sales care
- We can have your new clubs shipped to you
- We will double check your clubs when they arrive to ensure that they are as ordered
For more information on our full custom fit swing analysis please contact us on 061352787, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online here.