FAIRWAY WOOD / HYBRID FITTING
This involves a detailed analysis of how your current woods are set up, along with discussing your strengths and weaknesses in this part of the bag. Fairway wood fitting will provide you with versatility for use, off the tee or grass, for more controlled distance gapping. Hybrids will be fitted bridging the gap between woods and your longest iron for confident shot-making. Each and every aspect of your golf game will be carefully considered to ensure that you will not be disappointed with your woods custom fitting.
Our fittings take place in our private swing studio using Trackman4. Weather isn’t an issue as we can hit out onto the driving range or indoor in our simulator.
DURING YOUR CUSTOM FITTING SESSION WE:
- Begin with a conversation on what you the golfer would like
- Record your ball flight data while you hit balls with your current clubs
- Record your ball flight data while you hit balls various custom fitting clubs available; Mizuno / PING / Callaway/ Taylormade
- Compare the results between your clubs and our recommendations and see if there is a performance gain to making an equipment change
- Discuss your results and offer our opinion on how we feel you might wish to proceed
- We use Trackman 4 technology throughout all of our Custom Fitting Sessions to simulating playing conditions as much as possible
- We will send you your club specification recommendations via email, after your session
- Where requested, we can offer you a price – should you wish to purchase your clubs with us
- We will not advise you to purchase any equipment in the absence of obvious benefits to your game
- Full after sales care
- We can have your new clubs shipped to you
- We will double check your clubs when they arrive to ensure that they are as ordered
For more information on our full custom fit swing analysis please contact us on 061352787, email email@example.com or book online here.