Winner: 2021 Ping Uk & Ireland Custom fitter of the Year - 2022 Taylormade Uk & Ireland Custom fitter of the Year
Brands we fit For: PING, Taylormade, Titleist, Mizuno, Callaway, Vokey, Odyssey, Scotty Cameron, SeeMore putters.
With the average golfer using 38% of shots on putts alone (that’s well over a third of your score!) you can’t afford to ignore the importance of a proper independent putter fitting.
Historically, choosing a putter has involved walking into a shop, looking around and rolling a few putters you like the look of and picking whatever model “feels best on the day”. With all the advances in technology and equipment these days, we believe that you and your game deserve better. It is impossible to know which putter is best for you by appearance and initial feel alone, that’s why custom putter fitting is the best solution to discovering what is right for you.
During the recent expansion of our facilities, we have designed and installed a brand-new state of the art swing studio and incorporated a putting area for fitting using Trackman4 for capturing ball data.
Our access to the latest technology means that nothing is left to chance when it comes to carrying out your golf putter fitting, you can be comforted with the knowledge that your new putter is in completely safe and capable hands. Want unquestionable data to see what different head shapes, hosels, shafts and grip size do for your stroke? No problem, we have our large 14ft x 9ft screen set up to share all the data with you.
All of this information is collated to ensure that when you get a putter fit/supplied by us, it will suit your eye, your stroke and ultimately help you shoot the lowest scores.
DURING YOUR CUSTOM FITTING SESSION WE:
- Begin with a conversation on what you the golfer would like
- Record your ball data while you own putter
- Record your ball data while you hit balls various putters from Odyssey, Ping, Taylormade.
- Compare the results between your putter and our recommendations and see if there is a performance gain to making an equipment change
- Discuss your results and offer our opinion on how we feel you might wish to proceed
- We use Trackman 4 technology throughout all of our Custom Fitting Sessions
- We will send you your club specification recommendations via email, after your session
- Where requested, we can offer you a price – should you wish to purchase your clubs with us
- We will not advise you to purchase any equipment in the absence of obvious benefits to your game
- Full after sales care
- We can have your new clubs shipped to you
- We will double check your putter arrives to ensure that they are as ordered
For more information on our full custom fit swing analysis please contact us on 061352787, email email@example.com or book online here.